- We take the security of your data very seriously. Privacy by design and the security of your personal data is at the centre of our practices and procedures. We’re not Mark Zuckerberg and will never leak your data to any other company.
- As a magazine we need to store essential data of our subscribers, such as your name, email, address, telephone numbers and IP address. We keep these on password protected Excel files only, as foreseen in the new GDPR rules.
- We use your data also to tell you about exciting news, developments, products and services from Monkey Climber magazine.
- We use this data to fulfill your Bigcartel orders for goods and services.
- We use this data to keep our promises made in competitions, promotions and marketing activities. We encourage you to keep subscribing to our marketing activities (Newsletters, etc.) and rest assured, you can Opt Out at any time should you wish to do so. You can do this on the link below every newsletter we send out, and you will never hear from us again 🙂